Cars always Thrills

Best Deals

Thursday, April 16, 2020

5 reasons why Tiago is best

In one of my old blogs, I wrote about my bitter experience with Tata Tiago if you want to read that article click here. Many people were saying I don't have much knowledge, why I purchased AMT car if I cant live with its characteristic. Those were the comments by people who didn't bother to read it fully. As I mentioned AMT gearbox used is of the lowest category. Now few people who think they are gyaani will say Magenta Marelli gearbox is used, Aree bhai there are categories as well. For example I will say I brought an Audi. Audi brand name is enough to judge but sometimes you have to judge by seeing the end product too. My Audi can be entry-level Audi A3 or it can be Audi A8L. So before commenting please do a full research. Same magnets Marelli is used in Mahindra XUV 300 and you can definitely feel the difference. I told my personal experience with this car. And even a few people were saying I am paid. First of all, I am not that much popular that companies will pay me. By the way lets leave those people who think they are over-smart and let's continue to our main topic.

Tata Tiago is an entry-level hatchback from Tata Motors. Tiago has achieved a special place in people's hearts. Based on Tata's platform X1 the same chassis as of older tata cars but with heavy modifications. In this article I will be telling you about 5 reasons why Tiago is the best car to buy in the segment.

1.Safety


As per seeing the number of accidents increasing day by day people need a safe car to travel in. Many people say that safety depends on driving well you can't predict there are infinite ways your car could end up and so can you. Seeing this thing, Tata made Tiago very strong. It scored 4 Stars in Global Ncap whereas none of its competitor cars are near it. Safety features such as dual airbags, ABS, EBD, Follow Me Home Headlamps, Rear Camera, Anti-Theft Device, Speed Alert, Speed Sensing Auto Door Lock, Corner stability control, etc






2. Excellent Music system


Everyone loves driving around with good music which makes them enjoy their driving. But what if your car's music system is not up to the mark? Well, that's not the case with Tata Tiago. Tata has offered 4speakers and 4 tweeters sound system from Harman Kardon, the same brand which comes in Mercedes and BMWs
System will easily go near full volume with any audio quality issues though you would never need to turn full volume. Bass is perfect. You will easily feel the base in your body.


3.Interiors


Everyone loves to be in a very comfortable and good looking place. Tiago is there for you my buddy
This interior seems to be awesome looking. The flat-bottom steering wheel is icing over the cake. All digital instrument cluster is adorable. The same cluster can be seen in Tigor and Nexon.

3. Space


Tata knows we Indians love more storage spaces. Tiago got many practical storage spaces. 22 to be precise

4. High-speed stability


In my last post as I said I can't comment on high-speed stability as we never took it to. But now we did one of our friend's Tiago. Believe me guys this car feels very confident at high speed such as over 130kmph where most of its competitors can't touch this speed if they don't have a 'khatron Ke Khiladi' driver.
Thanks to the chassis.


5.Price 


As we all know Tata is known for its value for money products, here also the game is the same. Tiago stars with a price tag of 4.6lakhs INR to 6.6lakhsINR. Features you are getting such as touch-screen, auto-folding wing mirrors, automatic air conditioner etc worth for this price. The most important thing is the safety of your loved ones. No car in its segment is above 2-Stars of global NCAP whereas Tiago scored 4-stars which is as same as of premium hatchback Volkswagen Polo.


Thanks everyone for reading my article. Let the haters it me.
Shaurya Sharma, Author












3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have Tiago Xz petrol march 2017 model, drove past 30000 kms, still all psrts stock, nothing changed except wiper blades. Very strong built and comfortable and confident to drive at high speeds .

    ReplyDelete